With breathtaking views and friendly people, Vancouver is home to a very diverse population and a host for many of international conferences and events.
Spectacular & Safe Setting – Majestic mountains, sparkling ocean, rainforests and beautiful foliage throughout all four seasons make Vancouver one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Canadians are known for our friendly nature, and Vancouver’s citizens take great pride in our welcoming, clean, safe streets – day or night, all year round.
Exciting Activities – Catering to any interest throughout the year, you can enjoy world class shopping, gourmet meals, outstanding live entertainment, sporting events, theatre, outdoor adventure, spectacular sights and attractions – it’s all waiting for you in Vancouver.
- Vancouver has been recently ranked as the 3rd most livable city in the world, number 1 in North America for the past 10 years.
- Vancouver was the host for the 2010 Winter Olympic Games, where 2600 athletes from 82 nations competed for gold.
- Vancouver is the largest film production centre in Canada, third in North America only behind Los Angeles and New York.
- Vancouver’s Stanley Park is 10% larger than New York’s iconic Central Park and is surrounded by a beautiful sea wall to walk and bike along.
- 52% of Vancouver’s Population speaks a first language different than English.
- Downtown Vancouver is only 1.6 km across and walk-able end to end in 30 minutes.